Exadel works on a lot of different projects, so we are often able to reuse coding and approach to solve similar problems. We often call these quasi-products “solutions”: not quite off-the-shelf, but much further along than starting from scratch. Taking advantage of such a solution still requires a project engagement with us, but the cost and time-to-market is much lower.
One such solution is Exadel Secure Documents. The problem solved is how to make documents that may be contained in many different Enterprise Document Management Systems available outside the enterprise in a secure, unified way. Once set up, the documents can then be accessed through Secure Documents applications on different client devices.
Here are the key features provided with the solution:
- Mobile access to a variety of different document management systems (DMSs)
- Enterprise-grade security
- Out-of-the-box entitlement support across different DMSs
- A flexible authentication service
- Full DRM policy management
- The consolidation of multiple management systems into one application
- Easy addition of new DMSs into the mix
- Sharing a single storage service (like one DropBox or Box account) across multiple users
- Encryption of externally hosted documents (like on DropBox or on Box) with AES-256 encryption
- Usage statistics
The diagram below show the architecture for an implementation using Secure Documents.
Find Out More
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to find out more about this offering and see if it meets your needs.