There’s still time to sign up for a webinar we’ll be giving next week to explain and demonstrate how we use Exadel Flamingo for mobile commerce.
We’ve been using Flamingo, an open source Java EE development framework, for awhile to easily create Web applications tying server-side back ends like Spring and Seam to front ends like Flash and JavaFX. By using a lightweight abstract layer between the server and client, the applications can be very responsive and easier to build.
Lately, we’ve expanded the range of front ends to include the native platforms for smartphones (Android and iPhone, so far). This and Flamingo’s abstraction characteristics enable Flaming developers to easily turn e-commerce applications into m-commerce applications targeting mobile devices.
In this webinar, we’ll tell you what you need to know about our exciting mobile commerce development platform by covering these points:
- Details on how to “mobilize” e-commerce applications
- Issues involved in working with different mobile devices
- What our customers have been saying about the Flamingo platform and m-commerce enablement
- Donna Burke, VP of Marketing
- Andrew Komolov, VP of Product Development
- Tuesday, June 15, 2010
11:00am PDT / 2:00pm EDT