Next month, September 7–9, Exadel’s Max Katz will be in Vienna, Austria teaching a 2-day JSF 2 and RichFaces 4 workshop and presenting 2 sessions at the conference on emerging technologies that follows the day after. Join us for all three days if you can, just the workshop, or just the conference. It will be a great opportunity to learn and network.
Day 1 (Sept. 7): JSF 2 Workshop
This will be a hands-on workshop. (No slides!) We will spend most of the time building a JSF application.
Day 2 (Sept. 8): RichFaces 4 Workshop
We will cover the new RichFaces 4 and demonstrate advanced features, tags, customization, and the richness it adds on top of JSF 2. We will spend most of the time running and building examples (no slides!).
Day 3 (Sept. 9): 1-Day Conference Sessions
Here are the session titles from the schedule.
- Rich Ajax enabled components for your JSF applications (Max Katz)
- Integration of JSF 2 applications in Portlet 2.0 Portals
- RichFaces 4 rolling to Mobile Era
- Building Mobile Web and Native Apps in the Cloud with Tiggr (Max Katz)
- What is ADF, how to build its first application, advantages and disadvantages, integration with EJB/JPA2.0
- Testing JSF with Arquillian and Selenium
- JSF Experience Report
- UNIQA and Raiffeisen Group Members Experience Report
Conference only: € 99 per participant
Workshop only: € 199 per participant
Workshop and conference: € 249 per participant
Don’t wait. Register now!