Next week, we’ll be doing a pair of webcasts with Terracotta on “Hibernate Performance and Scalability Out of the Box.” There will be two separate live webcasts of the same material on November 17th at 11 am and at 11 pm (Pacific time).
This is a new format for us at Exadel. We’re really looking forward to seeing how it works.
Max Katz from Exadel will be presenting a case study on how Exadel helped a B2C client revamp their help desk and customer service UI with JBoss RichFaces, Terracotta for Hibernate, Terracotta’s Ehcache, and SOA techniques.
Hibernate Performance and Scalability Out of the Box
- Ari Zilka, CTO of Terracotta
- Max Katz, Sr. Systems Engineer of Exadel
- North America, November 17, 2009 at 11 am PST (GMT –7:00)
- AsiaPac: November 17, 2009 at 2 pm CCT (GMT +8:00)
Webcast Full Description
In this webcast learn how to scale Hibernate in just a few simple steps. Terracotta for Hibernate is a simple Hibernate second-level cache plug-in that adds the full power of Terracotta’s advanced distributed caching technology to your application. It improves performance, dramatically reduces latency, and easily handles large spikes in demand. The second half of the webcast is presented by Exadel. Exadel will demonstrate its approach to building enterprise RIA applications for Fortune 500 companies and highlights its experience using Hibernate, Terracotta for Hibernate, and Terracotta’s EHcache in building these applications.
- In each session, we will be giving away a free copy of The Definitive Guide to Terracotta book (a $45 value) and the Refcard from Dzone (a $20 value).
- Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
- If you have any questions please email Terracotta at email@example.com