Exadel JavaFX Studio is an Eclipse plug-in that make it much easier to develop applications using JavaFX for the UI. We have released the binary for version 1.1.1. The revised documentation will be up on the Web tomorrow.
Andrew Komolov will post a more detailed description of the improvements in an entry on this blog tomorrow. In the meantime, here is a simple list of improvements for 1.1.1:
- New features:
- Project wizard for JavaFX SDK Examples
- Displays javadoc viewer for JavaFX classes, methods and attributes
- Snippets pallet
- Multi-project support
- Bug fixes:
- Issue with multi-output source folders
- Issue with JavaFX compiler
- Issue with code folding
- Issue with launching JavaFX application as applet
- Issue with JavaFX code assist
Get it from the download page now!