Back in December, Andrew Komolov posted Flamingo for Android about a new version of Flamingo with support for mobile clients including Android. To give people a chance to get up-close with the exciting new functionality of m-commerce, we’ve set up a demo site with a limited shopping cart and catalog and made available a downloadable Android client connected to the demo e-commerce site. Here’s what you would need to do with your Android phone to try it:
- Browse over to the Exadel M-Commerce Solution page at http://www.exadel.com/web/portal/ems.
- Click on the Android Shopping Application (Connected to Demo M-Commerce Server) [Installable APK File] link [login required].
- Once download is complete you should see something like this:
- Click the Install button.
- The application is then installed, so you can click the Open button to launch it.
- You now have access to a demo e-commerce server with a catalog and shopping cart.
- Click on the up-arrow tab and see the m-commerce client among the rest of your applications.
Once you download and try the Android m-commerce client, you’ll see how ready the Exadel M-Commerce Solution is to be tailored and expanded to fit specific needs. If you’re looking at “mobilizing” or re-“mobilizing” an e-commerce service, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can work together.